What did you feeling at Chinese toilet first time?
I 've never been to China so I don't know but
What answer are you expecting?
In China ,always have no tiolet paper in tiolet. You must take it by yourself! HeHe:)
Yep that is not uncommon :) What else did you notice?
Um... Still? Always? Somewhere I think I heard that that is an old time story. D:
I think it's anywhere
I don't think so.
Welcome to China .But you'd better take tiolet paper by yourself.:)
I'm sorry .Toilet paper:D
Our university has a large number of students from Asia. Recently, these posters have appeared in all the bathroom stalls:
hehe! You are funny:)
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？
- Chinese learning App/ Websites you find useful? Any recommendations?
- Can you cry ?
- Swahili Resources
- learning many langauges ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!