What did you feeling at Chinese toilet first time?
I 've never been to China so I don't know but
What answer are you expecting?
In China ,always have no tiolet paper in tiolet. You must take it by yourself! HeHe:)
Yep that is not uncommon :) What else did you notice?
Um... Still? Always? Somewhere I think I heard that that is an old time story. D:
I think it's anywhere
I don't think so.
Welcome to China .But you'd better take tiolet paper by yourself.:)
I'm sorry .Toilet paper:D
Our university has a large number of students from Asia. Recently, these posters have appeared in all the bathroom stalls:
hehe! You are funny:)
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语