What did you feeling at Chinese toilet first time?
I 've never been to China so I don't know but
What answer are you expecting?
In China ,always have no tiolet paper in tiolet. You must take it by yourself! HeHe:)
Yep that is not uncommon :) What else did you notice?
Um... Still? Always? Somewhere I think I heard that that is an old time story. D:
I think it's anywhere
I don't think so.
Welcome to China .But you'd better take tiolet paper by yourself.:)
I'm sorry .Toilet paper:D
Our university has a large number of students from Asia. Recently, these posters have appeared in all the bathroom stalls:
hehe! You are funny:)
- alguien quiere aprender español y alguien que quiera enseñarme ingles
- Je veux en savoir plus
- What other Philippine languages do you speak or want to learn?
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?