have you ever heard of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
If yes, what's the first thing that comes up your mind? :)
located in the southern Balkans, Eastern Europe, one of the republics of the former Yugoslavia
First Word War,
Nacir, why Eurovision?
Malik, Bullwinkle, very good! :D
The first thing that comes to mind is the unfortunate events during the 1990's.
The first thing who comes up is that war the croats, serbs and the muslims had once.
Sadly, I remember there was a genocide there. But I know there are beautiful girls too.
Balkans, ethic and religious conflict.
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?
- Learning Khaleeji Arabic
- How to find learning language partners each other
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years