have you ever heard of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
If yes, what's the first thing that comes up your mind? :)
located in the southern Balkans, Eastern Europe, one of the republics of the former Yugoslavia
First Word War,
Nacir, why Eurovision?
Malik, Bullwinkle, very good! :D
The first thing that comes to mind is the unfortunate events during the 1990's.
The first thing who comes up is that war the croats, serbs and the muslims had once.
Sadly, I remember there was a genocide there. But I know there are beautiful girls too.
Balkans, ethic and religious conflict.
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries