Moving to korea.
Hi! I just wondered if you are korean or have liver in korea, if you could help me get an inside of korea and how it is there? i am going to go to korea for university after highschool and i wanna be prepared ^^ so if you can in any way help, please i need all help i can get :)
Also if anyone can help me learn korean and have skype, please mail me here so we can get eachothers skype :D
Sorry i am tired and did few spelling mistakes but yeah, deal with it xD
I am sad to hear you study in Korea,why not you abord in china ?haha ,
I dont live in korea... it is not sad that i wanna go because Korea is the country that intrests me most on the world and i really love it! And thats why i prefere korea instead of chinese. + chinese is so mch harder to learn... i already know hangul, the korean way of writing and it is kinda easy :D
I studied at Yonsei University last year and at Ewha Woman's University this summer so if you wanna talk about those two schools we can :)
- Type your Arabic text and listen to its pronunciation
- Any guy who wants to learn Chinese with English for exchange?
- La france vue de l'étranger
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn French
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn Arabic
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London