Site Feedback

IF WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES, WHY ARE WE ALWAYS SO AFRAID TO MAKE A MISTAKE?

IF WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES, WHY ARE WE ALWAYS SO AFRAID TO MAKE A MISTAKE???????..........:))

Share:

Comments

Yep!That's the point! haha!

You only have a chance to learn from a mistake, but if you make it, you have to deal with consequences, so making mistakes is sometimes scary :-D

Maybe we are afraid of being judged by the people who doesn't even know us ...

this is human phycology we want everything perfect in our life that's why we afraid to any possible threat.. but this is the wrong way to think " we should remember that mistakes are good for learners coz learn from mistakes transform a person to achiever " :)

No one infallible , human nature based on right and wrong, and sometimes infect and sometimes mistaken and perhaps repeat the same mistake twice

I think the real question is WHY THE CAPS LOCK??

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. ". - Marianne Williamson

People tend to make mistakes because of defective judgement or carelessness. But, the fear of committing the same mistake(s) arises from the (subconscious) fear of looking stupid to other people. The brain, therefore, chooses to learn based on that (subconscious) fear, and prevents us from committing the same mistake(s) over and over again.

I feel this problem too, sometimes I am shy to practice English with someone. 

You have to be suffered from each mistake . That is the most critical problem why you are unwilling to take next demanding challenge . Everyone is grounded on his personal experience to do judge and learn something from each trial and error . Experience is the most precious in the world , but yet , it is painful .  There is no free meal all the time , and you cannot be the free rider forever . Learning a lesson requires your suffering . No pain , no gain .

Add a comment