learn another language
To learn English I use “face2face” computer program (I got in internet, free download). Do you use same software to help you to learn another language?
I think the keypoint to learn English on web is not related to softwares you are adopting . Regular pratice on a basis of fixed schedule would be the critical problem in my vision . You may use any softwares you like , but you have to see if your partners are used to such a software . A favorable portable software is a good way to dissolve the gap between either side. There are skype portable version on the internet you can take it .
I use Fluenz, and have the French and German softwares. They are quite a bit of money but not as expensive as Rosetta Stones and I have learned ALOT in just a short amount of time with Fluenz German. I am a little sick of people bashing software programs. I know it is now the only way to learn a language and you still have to incorperate other methods if you really want to speek to\he language, but I don't regret my decision in purchasing one.
I prefer to use online dictionary to check if my sentence or words are right . Web-based softwares or sites are my preference as I can take it anywhere with any PC .
- Learn French / Apprendre Français / Imparare Francese
- English/French conversation
- French whatsapp group
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language