I would like to chat or write emails with a german native, 50/50 with english or french
I am a little shy being a beginner in German, I don't feel like videotalk already... but in writing is less intimidating, I think facebook chat could be fun, I share a lot in there about my family and my life in general, a lot of subjects to chat about... or it could be to exchange regularly emails like penpals...
send me a message if you are interested. I am 30 years old, live in Quebec (french canada) and work in Information technologies...
No comment given.
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?