How to improve my spelling?
Hi everyone! I observed that I start to forget how to spell some word, which I knew before, because of lack of time. So, I want to ask you guys: "Do you know any approches how to maintain my spelling skill"? Maybe pecial books, computer programms, apps for android. I will appreciate you help! ;)
I think the best way to maintain vocabulary for a long time is to use them.
Hello Vsevolod, I assume the best approach to maintain "spelling skill" is to revise them as many time you can ! As you mentioned, you are lacking time,so you may practice revision of "spelling" during your way to school or work , in the train or bus. italki is your language learning plateform, feel free to ask more questions about Language Learning. Good Luck.
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.