About wedding invitation
What thing do you usually give as a gift when you are has received a wedding invitation from your friends?
In my country we are usually give some money as a gift.
How culture in your country?
In Belarus we usually give some money. It the most universal gift. But we also can ask to the couple and give them what they want.
I usually give some books for my friends as a wedding gift.. :)
In Chile we give some gift and sometie we ask to the couple what they want.
It is traditional in America to give household gifts such as appliances, dishware, etc. However, more and more people politely ask guests attentending their wedding to gift them something specific, such as donating money so they can have a honeymoon. I like the honeymoon idea, too often people gift stuff on holidays and events that one really does not need.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?