About wedding invitation
What thing do you usually give as a gift when you are has received a wedding invitation from your friends?
In my country we are usually give some money as a gift.
How culture in your country?
In Belarus we usually give some money. It the most universal gift. But we also can ask to the couple and give them what they want.
I usually give some books for my friends as a wedding gift.. :)
In Chile we give some gift and sometie we ask to the couple what they want.
It is traditional in America to give household gifts such as appliances, dishware, etc. However, more and more people politely ask guests attentending their wedding to gift them something specific, such as donating money so they can have a honeymoon. I like the honeymoon idea, too often people gift stuff on holidays and events that one really does not need.
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français
- Why people from Iran region hate dogs.
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)