About wedding invitation
What thing do you usually give as a gift when you are has received a wedding invitation from your friends?
In my country we are usually give some money as a gift.
How culture in your country?
In Belarus we usually give some money. It the most universal gift. But we also can ask to the couple and give them what they want.
I usually give some books for my friends as a wedding gift.. :)
In Chile we give some gift and sometie we ask to the couple what they want.
It is traditional in America to give household gifts such as appliances, dishware, etc. However, more and more people politely ask guests attentending their wedding to gift them something specific, such as donating money so they can have a honeymoon. I like the honeymoon idea, too often people gift stuff on holidays and events that one really does not need.
- DELO BARZANI
- You want learn french? I'm here!
- Someone to practice english
- Someone can correct me ? please :)
- Para estudiantes aprendiendo español! (For students learning spanish)
- Mind map of my life
- Have you made any New year's resolutions this year?
- Completa con SER o ESTAR.
- How do you study?
- Tell me what season of your life you liked the most? (PRACTICE 4 STUDENTS LEARNING ENGLISH)