Site Feedback

When I'll be able to say ... "Yes, I speak english"?

My trouble it's that today I learn one word or one expression, and tomorrow I'm sure that I won't be able to remember this word or expression!!!, besides , I have to think a lot before to speak or write something.
I think I'll never learn to speak good english. I'm sad!

Share:

Comments

Do not be discouraged, it takes a lot of work. It looks like you have already come a far way, so don't give up! What I do to help me remember a new phrase is by using flashcards. You can download a very simple program, anki, off the internet. I practice my anki daily, which does not take very long, to refresh my memmory of learning a language. Good luck!

Veronica,

learning languages is hard, especially english. But if you really need help to achieve your english learning goals, I am a professional teacher on italki that helps people like you. I can personalize a lesson for you too. But if I cannot help, there are language exchanges on here too to help you practice. Message me if your interested and Best wishes! 

well , about that . first you don`t need to be afraid of learning English all people face the same problem at the beginning of learning new languages .i`m learning French now and it`s not easy for me as English , i didn`t give up and i`m trying to improve myself . try to learn the words in sentences or situations also try to listen to movies , songs ....etc . if you use you`re all senses you won`t forget them . and try to try as much as you can .

best wishes 

Sara

Your frustration is but yet a process of learning English . You are not a native speaker so you are not assumed to be set the same standard as native speakers  . Everything will go through as long as you keep practice over and over again . I consider you can see your progression . Tomorrow would be better than today . Is it right?

Flashcards are really useful. Another great way to remember new vocablary is to learn the word in a sentence. That way you remember the word and have a situation you can use it in :)

Good luck! 

That is not a problem.The begining is very difficult for everyone.Just try to calm down and enjoy learning English.

Thanks to everyone for your advice and encouragement.

And Brent!, I would really like, but at the moment I can't.

Thank you Matt, for your advice!!

How much time you think does it take to learn english very well ???

Add a comment