Are you interested in an English-Chinese language exchange ?
I am a high school student preparing for the IELTS, therefore I am looking for someone who can help me oral English.
1. I don't have special time requirement and chat software.
2. I wish that our conversations are on a topic，maybe 'a Friend', 'a Film' or 'a Trip'.
3. If you have any questions about Chinese language，I am willing to answer.
I have 2 essays here , you can take it as your reference
I do not know what your level is . I am heading to IELTs test . To prepare sit tests doenot not only master your speaking , but also you have to modify your writing and reading .
See my profiles , I also hope my practice can be based upon regular schedule and topic oriented talks .
- Cantonese - Which film or Music do you prefer? (English, not German)
- i need a native English speaker teacher
- What your most favourite movie? (specify a genre in brackets: comedy, Drumm, horrors)
- If you are an American, can you walk in? I want to know whether it's common culture in America.
- Is Snow really dead in GOT？
- Kindness and homeless?
- Livre russe pour débutant avec accents
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a