Are you interested in an English-Chinese language exchange ?
I am a high school student preparing for the IELTS, therefore I am looking for someone who can help me oral English.
1. I don't have special time requirement and chat software.
2. I wish that our conversations are on a topic，maybe 'a Friend', 'a Film' or 'a Trip'.
3. If you have any questions about Chinese language，I am willing to answer.
I have 2 essays here , you can take it as your reference
I do not know what your level is . I am heading to IELTs test . To prepare sit tests doenot not only master your speaking , but also you have to modify your writing and reading .
See my profiles , I also hope my practice can be based upon regular schedule and topic oriented talks .
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'