한글날, how to celebrate?
오늘 한글날, 축하 해요!
Today is Hangul day, congratulations! :)
What is happening in Korea on Hangul day? How do you celebrate this achievement?
Wow, It's late to answer but, Thank you:)
In Korea, held various events in Gwuanghwamun square. Like writing favorite phrases of own and hanging it on big walls..
And the most popular Korean internet searching site Naver offered many informations about Hangul day. And released a new Hangul font.
In some schools teachers gave students assignments to invesigate about it.
And finally, It was not a holiday, so far.
But this time Korea made Hangul day a national holiday.
When I lived in Seoul we always celebrated Hangul Day with ... (drum roll) ... soju!! 건배!
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries