Site Feedback

Your Favorite Song

Which one is your favorite song and who sing it?

Share:

Comments

No comment!

Phantom of the Opera by Iron Maiden.

At the moment my favourite song is Avicii — Wake Me Up.

thanks for your commenting on my post

Kalim, what is your favourite song and who sings it?

Julia thanks for asking my favorite. Mine is "sunn raha hai na tu" sing by Sharya Ghoshal, it is an Indian song. Mostly I am listining.

my favourite song Bon Jovi - It's my live, I really like this song.

Thanks Andy for sharing your favorite song

"Imagine" by John Lenon is also one of my favorite songs.

"This is one of the most prolific songs ever created by one of the world's great musicians and peace activists. This song has stood the test of time and is an anthem for peace."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUg

Some people don't need to imagine that they have a theistic deity who is their personal friend. The lyrics of the legendary peace song "Imagine" which were composed and sung by the legendary musician John Lennon are as follows:

"Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. No hell below us. Above us only sky. Imagine all the people living for today... Imagine there's no countries. It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for. And no religion too. Imagine all the people living life in peace... You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. Imagine no possessions. I wonder if you can? No need for greed or hunger. A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people, sharing all the world... You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one."  -  John Lennon

Whenever I answer this kind of question I am giving a different answer hehe lol and for today my favorite song is 

Eyes on me by Faye Wong

Add a comment