Deutsch ist kühl!
So I've learnt German for three years back in high school. I'd like to think I was quite good back then but due to lack of practise since being in college, I forgat most of what I knew which is a shame. Nowadays I started to go to a language course again and in order to improve my poor German even more, I'm looking for people who I can practise German with! I can offer you Turkish to retun the favor or help you improve your English if needed!
Hallo Melis wir können Deutsch reden auf Skype oder Schreiben auf Italki, was präferiert du? Mein Skype Name ist Jeroen_vm.
ich bin deep..teach me english...my skype id is "deep singh "
Deutsch ist Cool - kühl bedeutet ein bisschen kalt!, forgot!
Vielen Dank or danke sehr - Dank is a noun (der Dank), danke is a conjugation of the verb "danken" (ich danke).
It is not a shame to forget a language which you don't speak. It is a normal phenomenon.
Good luck with your German.
Hello i can help you in english .i am learning turkish here you can help me in turkish thanks
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?
- Japanese language partners
- how about your weather?
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation