does and body whats to make friend with me ?
i came here a few weeks but i can not found any friend
i realy wang to talk with stranger
of couse i am a chinese but are you sure that you know about information is right ?
i like American
There is nothing to do with your nationality or where you are from . It all matters with your attitude toward prospective friends on italki .
I would be your friend but being exclusive saying you only want Americans makes me hesitant. A diverse range of people speak English and if you were open to different cultures you would not regret it.
I mean, I like the United States, the country, and I really like English, also like to make friends. But no one came to talk to me for a long time
If you want to talk with English speakers , it is inconceivable to announce you like American . That implies American is your only choice . People who can speak English are not American all the time .
okay i know it thanks very much
and my point is i like the person who can speak english
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.
- The way you say no to propositions
- ¿What do you think about Mexico?
- How can i improve my english?
- What do Germans think about Hitler.
- What is the thing important to improve my language ?
- How would I start learning how to read Kanji?
- Can Anyone talk with me via Skype? I want to practice and improve my speaking skill?
- When living abroad what do you do to make friends who speak your language?
- التعليم المتبادل