So I have noticed how discouraging strangers are to one another in the western part of the USA. I have seen plenty of YouTube videos of a person vlogging in certain parts of Europe and I see strangers there are more approachable than in the western part of the USA. It may be the cultural differences or mindset of people in particular parts of either country. What do you think it is?
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?