Site Feedback

I want to be smart

How can i become a little smarter?

Share:

Comments

Read books, and become smarter ;)

Hi, have a nice day ^,~

At first you should determine what are your badness and goodness, then fix the badness also keep & develop your goodness!

I believe no one is perfect, also no one is stupid if we see your right side, :D

Anyway, asking other people, ask yourself that what is good and suitable for you! 

By chance, I see you just post that you have read many book but still stupid,right? Come on, it is not that you read book to make a list of books; try to think of what messages the authors expressed in their works and if it is helpful, continue reading to take the lessons.

Besides, there are many way to improve knowledge, skills, and IQ( examples, playing chess, or joining some interesting IQ tests/games, reading the kinds of book that make you must think much to solve it,...etc 

Choose the way that you like to do, :)

I suggest travelling besides books! It'll open your mind and give you new perspections. 

let me tell you something : no one is stupid because when we were born we all were an empty page some of us has develloped his knowledges and another didn't

maybe you're not smart in math or physics but there's something that makes you different , something you are good at it

like me : i'm good in physics and a little bit in math and english but i'm totaly dummy when it comes to philosophy and science but it's not the end of the world you should stick with the things that you're good at it and try to improve more 

no one is perfect 

some of people are like you and me  when i speak  with them . I think I m really stupid but there is one thing they can speak in the good way! i hardly speak about sth or sb that  i saw and judge about their actions but other people can see details and can judge  about them!

Cultivate a powerful vocabulary.    Cultivate a working knowledge of Law,  Science,   Philosophy, Theology,   History and the Fine Arts.

Experince , practice and learning from books can make you smarter . To read books is not the only way to make you smart . But I have to concess , smartness is inborn , instinct from time to time . it cannot be mimicked all the time .

Leave your mind opened and explore :)

Dear)

You are still so young) Your experience will come over years to you certainly!.. Now just live, do your work, study, enjoy your life! Everything will come so soon :)

Buy a Smartphone :P
  be interested in IQ Games :)

Add a comment