What languages do you think are the most difficult to learn???
German and chinese
I think it depends on your native language. For example, if you speak English it's easier to learn German than Chinese.
Language of human's mind. Seems easy and understandable but the more we go through it, the more we get sunk.
Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean and Polish...
I am native English have been learning French and German. French is definetly harder to me then German. However, if I think about the course of my life Engish has been a ruff road also, even if I am a native speaker. There are so many grammatical rules.
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية
- Name three things that you would like to do once you learn your language/s
- 사람들이 저새계서 함게 다 언어를 알면 새상의 모습이 어떻게 편했는지 궁금하다.
- Can a Chinese speaks English as good as a native American does?
- What would you do if someone or people stare at you for a long time?
- Let's talk about music!