What languages do you think are the most difficult to learn???
German and chinese
I think it depends on your native language. For example, if you speak English it's easier to learn German than Chinese.
Language of human's mind. Seems easy and understandable but the more we go through it, the more we get sunk.
Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean and Polish...
I am native English have been learning French and German. French is definetly harder to me then German. However, if I think about the course of my life Engish has been a ruff road also, even if I am a native speaker. There are so many grammatical rules.
- New life and work experience in London. (Departure: July)
- la economía española
- i want to learn Russion and made friendship :) plzzzzz
- Internet resources to learn English
- I want to find a foreign friend to improve my English
- It is a gossip society?
- Finding partner !
- Tы любишь готовить пироги?
- Hello , I'm looking for new friends
- About either