What languages do you think are the most difficult to learn???
German and chinese
I think it depends on your native language. For example, if you speak English it's easier to learn German than Chinese.
Language of human's mind. Seems easy and understandable but the more we go through it, the more we get sunk.
Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean and Polish...
I am native English have been learning French and German. French is definetly harder to me then German. However, if I think about the course of my life Engish has been a ruff road also, even if I am a native speaker. There are so many grammatical rules.
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥
- Seeking French and/or Mandarin Language Exchange (Native English)
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday
- How to practise Irish accent(English