What languages do you think are the most difficult to learn???
German and chinese
I think it depends on your native language. For example, if you speak English it's easier to learn German than Chinese.
Language of human's mind. Seems easy and understandable but the more we go through it, the more we get sunk.
Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean and Polish...
I am native English have been learning French and German. French is definetly harder to me then German. However, if I think about the course of my life Engish has been a ruff road also, even if I am a native speaker. There are so many grammatical rules.
- Pelis en español
- Best way to learn new words
- Titular aparecido en prensa española: "El primer gran examen universal de español empieza el año que viene"
- sometimes or some times
- यदि आप मानसिक शांति के बदले में
- “If you exchange mental peace with a kingdom, still you are a loser.”
- Iniciando a aprender inglés
- Private sector in British and American education.
- Herramientas para incrementar el aprendizaje en Inglés
- Correction of my assignment..