Who can advise me?
I search online english teacher but the lessons are both cheap and qualified)))
i can advise you, openenglish.com isn't a good idea! :)
Use video lessons, for example, mine :)
No matter how you want to learn English , the first thing I want you to ascertain is to evaluate your level in English for 4 fields . Prior to your intensive concentration , you have to identify what kind of lessons you need .
@AntoniaRomaker where are yours videos? can i see them?
I have an outstanding advice for you, you should make use of a practical website instead of an online English teacher.
This is its address : www.engvid.com
IN fact, you can find lots of tips and tricks through this website's videos
@Martin they are on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/AntoniaRomaker
By the way, what do you mean by "cheap"? Cheap means someting what's valuless..............and the word right after it you have said "qualfied".........if you think it's cheap.....then the lessons won't be quallified..........
Have a nice day.
The cheapet way to learn English is to listen to the radio or read easy English books.
- Intercambio en Phoenix, AZ?
- Литература 19 века
- What does it mean : "Park is let at last".
- How to get on career.
- The Improvement of The Dutch Language Proficiency (Domain: Listening and Pronunciation)
- I love "read" or "reading"?
- Doing a job that you like is more important than to earn more money.
- Contact me, if you want to learn Mandalin or Cantonese!
- Ville de Tanger
- Taking the DALF C1/C2 exam