I'm currently studying Chinese, and just from common interest and curiousity I'd like to learn some Chinese slang. I't would be very interesting to know! Are there different expressions and words that (especially) young people use often? Could be really silly ones but also more common ones.
Would be nice if you wanted to share this with me!
i am also learning mandarin,english also so can you help me??
人艰不拆 an abbreviation for 人生已如此艰难, 你又何必事事拆穿.
Means, Life is already this hard, why do you keep destroying the fake appearance of everything to expose the truth of it?
Chinese slang? Like "坑爹"?
when we are angry, we gonna use ''操‘’ instead of ''f**k" or ''s**t""
hope u don't mind about this common slang :)
“嘛玩意儿?” （ma wan yi er) what's the hell？
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!