I'm currently studying Chinese, and just from common interest and curiousity I'd like to learn some Chinese slang. I't would be very interesting to know! Are there different expressions and words that (especially) young people use often? Could be really silly ones but also more common ones.
Would be nice if you wanted to share this with me!
i am also learning mandarin,english also so can you help me??
人艰不拆 an abbreviation for 人生已如此艰难, 你又何必事事拆穿.
Means, Life is already this hard, why do you keep destroying the fake appearance of everything to expose the truth of it?
Chinese slang? Like "坑爹"?
when we are angry, we gonna use ''操‘’ instead of ''f**k" or ''s**t""
hope u don't mind about this common slang :)
“嘛玩意儿?” （ma wan yi er) what's the hell？
- Learning English with Whispersync for Voice in Kindle
- I wanna practice my English with friends
- if you have a facebook did you change your profile photo into "rainbow" ??
- Language Exchange
- Could you give me some feedback on my spoken English audio track (link below) Thanks
- Collocations Dictionary for Portuguese?
- Retain old things,yes or not?
- Learning Article : How To Deal With The German Sentence Structure
- It would be interesting to find out that now people think of Russia.