I'm currently studying Chinese, and just from common interest and curiousity I'd like to learn some Chinese slang. I't would be very interesting to know! Are there different expressions and words that (especially) young people use often? Could be really silly ones but also more common ones.
Would be nice if you wanted to share this with me!
i am also learning mandarin,english also so can you help me??
人艰不拆 an abbreviation for 人生已如此艰难, 你又何必事事拆穿.
Means, Life is already this hard, why do you keep destroying the fake appearance of everything to expose the truth of it?
Chinese slang? Like "坑爹"?
when we are angry, we gonna use ''操‘’ instead of ''f**k" or ''s**t""
hope u don't mind about this common slang :)
“嘛玩意儿?” （ma wan yi er) what's the hell？
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?