There must be 'something good' that happened to you today.
Did your boss yell at you today? Did somebody tell you you're stupid? Do you regret something you did that made everyone doubt your competence? I know how you feel. But let's not dwell on that.
Look back and think. What was the 'one good thing' that made you smile today?
I robbed my colleague's lunch box and didn't pay him :(...
yeah, it was a joke, I'll let him rob me tmr...
nothing happened to make me feel good today but im oky
A puppy, and walking home in a slow pace, enjoying the fresh and cool Spring air in by neighborhood. I felt complete. :)
I think so Khadija. It's delightful to have imagination! :D
I was asked by a friend of mine: Bakit magkaparehas ang dibdib ng babae at ang banana?
I told her I don't know.
She caught me off guard when he said, "Well, they're both sag[g]ing."
Needless to say, I had a good laugh.
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation
- Language club - Nyelvi klub