There must be 'something good' that happened to you today.
Did your boss yell at you today? Did somebody tell you you're stupid? Do you regret something you did that made everyone doubt your competence? I know how you feel. But let's not dwell on that.
Look back and think. What was the 'one good thing' that made you smile today?
I robbed my colleague's lunch box and didn't pay him :(...
yeah, it was a joke, I'll let him rob me tmr...
nothing happened to make me feel good today but im oky
A puppy, and walking home in a slow pace, enjoying the fresh and cool Spring air in by neighborhood. I felt complete. :)
I think so Khadija. It's delightful to have imagination! :D
- ¡por favor compartir su música favorita español!
- Learning Japanese
- learn English
- Are you a japanese person who likes Brazil?
- Books in English
- learn english quickly ...........
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)