There must be 'something good' that happened to you today.
Did your boss yell at you today? Did somebody tell you you're stupid? Do you regret something you did that made everyone doubt your competence? I know how you feel. But let's not dwell on that.
Look back and think. What was the 'one good thing' that made you smile today?
I robbed my colleague's lunch box and didn't pay him :(...
yeah, it was a joke, I'll let him rob me tmr...
nothing happened to make me feel good today but im oky
A puppy, and walking home in a slow pace, enjoying the fresh and cool Spring air in by neighborhood. I felt complete. :)
my imagination made me happy all the time. Is it a good thing?
I think so Khadija. It's delightful to have imagination! :D
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?
- I have free time