Site Feedback

Million euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let s dream:))

What would you do if you had a million euro.? what would you buy or how would u spent them..?? Thanks on advance.:))

Share:

Comments

Travel around the world ..

umm a million euros really isn't that much...if I randomly received that right now I'd probably put it in the bank and save it for later 

Actually I think I'd get a home elevator. Walking up and down the stairs is a pain in the ass.

I would invest the money to make it a billion/a trillion. Then, I'll try to make this world a better place for everyone. (^_^)

i will invest it in a business which helps in improving the lifestyle of people.. and which can provide higher employment to the people.. and what ever i earn(profit).. 60% of which i use in providing house and food to old people who have no one for care and 40% of which i will invest in the business expension so, that i can accumulate money and able to use more in social welfare :)

Too early to say anything :)

One part I would travel arround the world; another part of the money I'll invest it on a bussines: if I won more money, part of them I'll invest to improve the conditions (education, health, etc.) of people in Africa. And, also I will aford it.

Thanks for comments :))

I am very happy that you all want to do kind things when you have a million ...I wish you all to have not a million, but more than it..!!!!!!! Good luck and God bless you!

Add a comment