Site Feedback

The greatest event ever,, do u know what is it??

Attached a very inspiring video,, let me know your opinion!!! 

https://twitter.com/edialoguecenter/status/386552423747432448

If it doesnt work try to

Visit www.edialogue.org 

May Allah bestow His mercy upon my bro/sis in these blessed days (:

Share:

Comments

I don't know what the greatest event ever is, but I don't think it's what you think it is.

I told ya visit edialogue.org ???????? Mr. Neil
Anyways more than 3 million ppl are coming from all around the world (my country, your country,asia, africa, America europe all the continents) to visit one place, perform one thing in the same way in a specific order, for only one great purpose in common, no matter what's your nationality, race, color or gender. They are equal , dressed up the same. Isn't great, terrific, & awesome?? I swear to God if a person or a king asks his nation to do one thing, they wont do it in the same perfect way he wishes;why a king a teacher or a small group of people!!
Finally this event called Hajj
Google it !!
Hope this increased your knowledge already (:

Regards,

I don't consider it the greatest even either though. I think the greatest event ever would be inclusive of everyone, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. That would constitute a great event. I mean no disrespect towards Islam at all, so do not misinterpret what I'm saying.

since it's mentioned in the Holly Quran  (Allah(God) said) "Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.", so i would say your opinions are more than welcome. I respect what u r saying Mr.Tema (:

Sincerely,

Wa fik brother Laurent,

Merci (:

how are my Muslim brothers/sisters in France? 

May Allah accept our good deeds Ya rab 

Wish u all the best, & may Allah make it easy for you to learn Arabic (:

If u need any help don hesitate ????

And I completely respect your Sarah!

Add a comment