How many hours do you dedicate to improve learning a new language each day?
within ten times each month..
i want to change my habis, it is lazy that i hate it so much..
and i am a busy girl, no enough time to learn other languages...
depends with my schedule and mood hehe but mostly it is just between 1-5 hours.
I wish I had time to study like four hours every day. I might soon because my work schedule will slow down quite a bit but for now I work about 55 hours a week and I only have time for about six-seven hours a week to study and then maybe some more time reviewing with audio and flashcards. However, the days that I do get to put in three hours my brain is totally fried!
I spend 2-3 hours every day. I work full-time and am not a student.
- 30 minutes listening during my commute
- 60 minutes listening while walking
- 30 - 60 minutes doing some or all of: talking to someone over Skype, working in a grammar workbook, watching a TV show (sometimes I don't have time to do any of these)
- 15 minutes vocabulary review
- 15 minutes reading before bed.
I have to consume 5-6 odd hours to master my language . However, it varies according to your effort and intelligence . It takes little effect when you invest less than 2 hours in your target language .
thanks everybody, I spend less hours than yours, but I'll try to improve it
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.
- The way you say no to propositions
- ¿What do you think about Mexico?
- How can i improve my english?
- What do Germans think about Hitler.
- What is the thing important to improve my language ?
- How would I start learning how to read Kanji?
- Can Anyone talk with me via Skype? I want to practice and improve my speaking skill?
- When living abroad what do you do to make friends who speak your language?
- التعليم المتبادل