Search engine on italki
I think it would be very useful feature. What do you think about it? Who should i suggest to introduce it?
Yes it will be a useful feature. You can use the alternative solution listed below for now till they implement this feature.
I think you can either try to contact Italki support or contact Italki Community Manager Sam. Don't quote me on this one though :D
Now, an alternative solution till the search function is implemented:
You can use Google.com to search Italki's content. To do so you can use the following format:
Put the following line in red in the search bar:
If I were to put in the following line in Google search:
tips for learning mandarin site:italki.com
Google will search through italki.com.
I used these keywords because that is what I wrote in my last discussion post so I know what keywords to put in for haha.
You will see that the first result is my discussion post link :)
I hope this helps! :D
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?