why driving is so hard?
Why do you think of driving in such a way ? Driving is supposed to be a fascinating job , you can relish the scenery during your journey . I take advantage of driving as my rest of brainstorm .
it's really hard because you always think you'll have an accident. You just have to convince yourself that driving is fun. Thats the thing i though when i first drove without my coach. I hope this helpful
You had better practice your driving without too many vehcles on rural area at first . It was not till you settle down your steering bit by bit that wonderful thing will happen , you will appreciate to drive is a pleasant experience . Have a fun for your driving .
well, I don't find it difficult at all, but I think I now what are you refering to.....what make it difficult (for me) is how people drive, I mean...if they have a license they ought to know some basic rules, am I right? but most people keep on breaking the law, and that's so annoying ¬¬
not at all.. it is your state of mind.. if u thought it is hard it becomes and if you think easy it becomes easy. " practise make a man perfect " that is a perfect line which is sufficient to explain :)
- Is there someone who can help with English? i can help with Russian.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner