why driving is so hard?
Why do you think of driving in such a way ? Driving is supposed to be a fascinating job , you can relish the scenery during your journey . I take advantage of driving as my rest of brainstorm .
it's really hard because you always think you'll have an accident. You just have to convince yourself that driving is fun. Thats the thing i though when i first drove without my coach. I hope this helpful
You had better practice your driving without too many vehcles on rural area at first . It was not till you settle down your steering bit by bit that wonderful thing will happen , you will appreciate to drive is a pleasant experience . Have a fun for your driving .
well, I don't find it difficult at all, but I think I now what are you refering to.....what make it difficult (for me) is how people drive, I mean...if they have a license they ought to know some basic rules, am I right? but most people keep on breaking the law, and that's so annoying ¬¬
not at all.. it is your state of mind.. if u thought it is hard it becomes and if you think easy it becomes easy. " practise make a man perfect " that is a perfect line which is sufficient to explain :)
- I can help you with portuguese language
- Studies abroad
- english partners
- how about trying to ask native speakers to help you improving their language >>>it's bad just not to reply
- A question for French learners
- 日本語と英語 ：言語交換
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Tools for learning a foreign language
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?