Site Feedback

Do you believe in ghosts?

Well, it's nearly Hallowe'en - the time of year when the spirits can walk freely on this Earth. Do you believe in ghosts? Do you have any spooky stories that you want to share?

I have one:

When my grandad was alive, he would regularly visit his elderly neighbour to see if she needed help with anything. The morning after my grandad passed away in his home, the neighbor rang my grandma and told her the following story:

"Pam, did Leo die just before 6?"

"Yes," my nan replied, "how do you know?"

"Well," the neighbour continued, "as you know, I always have a sleep in the afternoon and wake up in time for the 6 o'clock news. As I was waiting for it to come on last night, I saw Leo appear in my living room and say that he couldn't leave without saying goodbye."

Have you ever had a ghostly experience?

Share:

Comments

i donot believe in ghosts because there is an old saying that " died people just like the lamp light off ".but there are still many ghost stories that was talked everyday .i will be scared for a couple of days if i heared a ghost story .the story you told is not so scary .i like it .

What a mysterious story! I don't know if ghosts exist or not, but I wouldn't like to see one. Hehe. 

Yes, my Ex-boy friend is like a ghost now ;) 

Yes I have too many eccounter with spirits. I usually tell them to leave me alone, especially because they like to mess me with me when I'm alone and a lttle spooked. I have lived in a couple of houses that were haunted with spirits. None of them have been very threatening but I still don't like it much. I use to want to be a ghost hunter till I realized I'm too much of a wuss.

I don't believe in ghosts. 

The story about ghost. When my mother was about 20 years old she moved in a new house. One day she woke up at night and she saw a ghost. She called it house-spirit. This house-spirit was very hairy from head to foot and it said to my mummy that she could live in this house. My mother was very scared.

Yeah. I have seen things.

Claire - I am the same. I don't like watching scary movies!

Ayad - Thank you. I think it's nice that he wanted to say goodbye.

Gabriela - No, I don't think I would like to see one but then again I know people who I haven't been able to say goodbye to. I would like to be able to see them one more time and tell them I love them.

GudKuti - Oh yes, I know some people who should be ghosts but aren't. I think sometimes the ghosts of our past catch up with us.

Mackenzie - I know people who say their houses are haunted. I don't think I could live with spirits, though!

Julia - What a scary story! I don't think I would have stayed in the house after that!

Matthew - That sounds... Interesting? :P

Thank you all for your comments :)

i actually believe in ghosts

@Katrina: Yeah. Let's just say that I've been to many African Brazilian rituals and things like that, more than I can count.

Katria: "Do you believe in ghosts?"

Me: "When I was still alive, I used to ask that question too!"

:D

Add a comment