i want to learn some english slangs, it is useful when communicate with foreign people.
Q:How are you doing?
How can i reply hime/her?
It's the answer?
Hope you can teach me more and more.
Are you interested in specifically English slang, or American? If American, it really depends on the age group and the region of the country for the other person.
I want to learn slang that can communicate with others..informal phrase
To say hello you might say, "Hey, how's it going?" or "What's up?
To respond you might say, "I'm good" or "I'm alright" or "everything's good."
'Not bad' is a good reply too, but people usually follow it up with something. For example, "not bad, my son was sick last week but he's much better now" or " not bad, but yesterday was a crazy day." Something like that. Hope it helps!
I should add that this is my experience as someone who live in New York. As Gen Rugg mentioned, slang expressions are different from region to region.
- Abito a udine ,vorrei studiare italiano,puoi aiutarmi?
- Wanna find more friends here. 想找到更多的朋友。
- English Language
- I need to improuve my English, please
- how i can find my friend
- for every one
- German Group??
- Perdre une connaissance, ça fait bizarre.
- I study Chinese, Japanese and Korean!! I will be glad to help with Russian and English!