i want to learn some english slangs, it is useful when communicate with foreign people.
Q:How are you doing?
How can i reply hime/her?
It's the answer?
Hope you can teach me more and more.
Are you interested in specifically English slang, or American? If American, it really depends on the age group and the region of the country for the other person.
I want to learn slang that can communicate with others..informal phrase
To say hello you might say, "Hey, how's it going?" or "What's up?
To respond you might say, "I'm good" or "I'm alright" or "everything's good."
'Not bad' is a good reply too, but people usually follow it up with something. For example, "not bad, my son was sick last week but he's much better now" or " not bad, but yesterday was a crazy day." Something like that. Hope it helps!
I should add that this is my experience as someone who live in New York. As Gen Rugg mentioned, slang expressions are different from region to region.
- discussion à propos de la culture.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program