i want to learn some english slangs, it is useful when communicate with foreign people.
Q:How are you doing?
How can i reply hime/her?
It's the answer?
Hope you can teach me more and more.
Are you interested in specifically English slang, or American? If American, it really depends on the age group and the region of the country for the other person.
I want to learn slang that can communicate with others..informal phrase
To say hello you might say, "Hey, how's it going?" or "What's up?
To respond you might say, "I'm good" or "I'm alright" or "everything's good."
'Not bad' is a good reply too, but people usually follow it up with something. For example, "not bad, my son was sick last week but he's much better now" or " not bad, but yesterday was a crazy day." Something like that. Hope it helps!
I should add that this is my experience as someone who live in New York. As Gen Rugg mentioned, slang expressions are different from region to region.
- learn english
- Do you ever wanna run away?
- Classification of English Nouns
- Let's speak in english via skype
- Anyone ended up dating his\her language partner?
- Do you have any tips on learning english?
- Telegram group to practice ur English
- Advice for the tourist
- 'Nedir' Günlük hayatta merak ettiğimiz konular
- Slang words