Site Feedback

Musical Instruments

What musical instrument can you play? Which one would you like to learn to play?

Share:

Comments

I used to play drums. I know a little bit of guitar and keyboard. If I had time, I'd like to learn how to play the violin and saxophone.

Unfortunately I don't play any instrument. I started to learn to play the Cello, but for exterior reasons I had to abadon the studies very early... I loved it, anyways *.*

I have always wanted to know to play the transversal flute, but never had the chance.

Today my cousin lent me a guitar, I'm going to repair it and start the learning \o/

I do not know how to play any instrument, I even learned to play the flute at school. I would like to play guitar and drum :D

I play guitar and glokenspiel! Next month, I'll try to learn how to play the piano if I could have one.

I play piano when i was 4 years old !I have learned it more that 10years and got the highest level exam in china  :)

sorry!more than 10years!

I've always thought the glokenspiel was an interesting instrument Roland.  Gilbert, I'm sure it's not as bad as your describing.  Although my guitar playing is truly awful.

I used to play the clarinet when I was younger but I eventually gave up. I would like to learn how to play the guitar or at least re-learn how to play the piano.

i don't play any musical instruments and i'd like to play guiter

I used to play Keyboard,  I would like to learn playing Violin.

Add a comment