Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Musical Instruments

What musical instrument can you play? Which one would you like to learn to play?

Share:

Comments

I used to play drums. I know a little bit of guitar and keyboard. If I had time, I'd like to learn how to play the violin and saxophone.

Unfortunately I don't play any instrument. I started to learn to play the Cello, but for exterior reasons I had to abadon the studies very early... I loved it, anyways *.*

I have always wanted to know to play the transversal flute, but never had the chance.

Today my cousin lent me a guitar, I'm going to repair it and start the learning \o/

I do not know how to play any instrument, I even learned to play the flute at school. I would like to play guitar and drum :D

I play guitar and glokenspiel! Next month, I'll try to learn how to play the piano if I could have one.

I play piano when i was 4 years old !I have learned it more that 10years and got the highest level exam in china  :)

sorry!more than 10years!

I've always thought the glokenspiel was an interesting instrument Roland.  Gilbert, I'm sure it's not as bad as your describing.  Although my guitar playing is truly awful.

I used to play the clarinet when I was younger but I eventually gave up. I would like to learn how to play the guitar or at least re-learn how to play the piano.

i don't play any musical instruments and i'd like to play guiter

I used to play Keyboard,  I would like to learn playing Violin.

Add a comment