help with learning french to my children
Does anybody here have good experiences with french lessons to their children through Italki? Which teachers or community tutors are good with children?
Any tips to help my children learn french are also very welcome! We are living in France for 1 year and we are trying to find other families to get in touch with. Any families in Limousin Creuse area looking for a nice exchange? We'll help you with dutch or English and you help us with french?
- Idiom of the Day
- I want to make some friends
- How to describe ur day in an intersting way?
- Go to work
- Learning languages through music: useful or useless?
- hi I'm from China
- Learning English
- does “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be” make sense？
- What English name do you think it is too old or common?