help with learning french to my children
Does anybody here have good experiences with french lessons to their children through Italki? Which teachers or community tutors are good with children?
Any tips to help my children learn french are also very welcome! We are living in France for 1 year and we are trying to find other families to get in touch with. Any families in Limousin Creuse area looking for a nice exchange? We'll help you with dutch or English and you help us with french?
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Common Words and not Common Words If I faced them
- exchange books
- Russian language
- What I expect from italki?
- What Do You Think Of America And Its People?
- Learning english and czech
- Horror Movies !
- English language
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?