help with learning french to my children
Does anybody here have good experiences with french lessons to their children through Italki? Which teachers or community tutors are good with children?
Any tips to help my children learn french are also very welcome! We are living in France for 1 year and we are trying to find other families to get in touch with. Any families in Limousin Creuse area looking for a nice exchange? We'll help you with dutch or English and you help us with french?
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!
- Which language is easier to learn? French or Spanish or German
- Improving my English skills
- How can we make our speaking faster with less problems?
- Hey,I want to learn English and Malay,can we be partners?
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?