Tell me about Turkish Ney?
I think there is not enough words on earth to explain it. That is why nobody answered your discussion topic:) but I can recommend you some videos like this:
The Turkish ney reed flute, together with the Turkish tanbur lute and Turkish kemençe fiddle are considered the most typical instruments of Classical Turkish music. The ney also plays a primary role in the music of the Mevlevi Sufi rites (semâ).
Ney, the only wind instrument of Turkish Classical Music, and the chief instrument of Turkish Sufi Music.
Ney one of the instruments sound as the color closest to the human voice.
ovvv, thank's all.. i've understand now :)
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me