why Do you study arabic ?
Because it sounds beautiful
Because it looks and sounds beautiful and it is becoming more demanded in my country. Its also a very useful language which can be used in many countries
Because my boyfriend speaks arabic and also i want to read the coran because my arabic teacher says that we can't exactly translate it to another language. so if we want to read the coran, it is better to read it in arabic.
Because it's my native language ^^
Because it's the language of the Qur'an and I want to understand the Qur'an from in its original Arabic text..
i am Muslim
It has a good sound but seems to be very difficult to learn.
great answers ! its really beautiful , need some patience and it will be easy ! any language is hard in the beginning )) . if anyone needs anything , just lemme know ! )
It's most beautiful and strong language.
For life and for science.
- Should people choose the one they love or who love them?
- Cuenteme tu historia? Como es tu experiencia con maestros? Solo en italki.
- Sizce sevmek sanat mıdır yada kaderin bir lütfü mudur?
- Learn Verbs & Preposition in France
- What is your experience with teachers? Comments are welcome.
- Do you have skype?
- Masters in UK
- Bristol or Oxford? To work and learn english???
- What you had done/are doing/will do when you were/are/will be 23?