What does ข้าพเจ้า and โดย mean on an application for phone service?
I know ข้าพเจ้า is a formal way to mean "name", but beside that, there was a line with what looked like the word โดย in front of it. I am going on memory, so I may have misread it or mispelled it, etc..
Actually ข้าพเจ้า doesn't mean name. It's was very very formal way to say I or me.
โดยข้าพเจ้า will mean = by me.
But normally we didn't use it a lot. It will be use only in very formal letter, work or report.
Hope you understand my weird English explaination ^____^
- LangParty - a langauge exchange website
- Would you expect an English tutor to write "I have x years old"?
- Hello, for those who want I created a group to practice English in whatsapp.
- English and chinese
- Lets learn Cantonese with Whatsapp
- How to say this in korean
- Learning German
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서