What does ข้าพเจ้า and โดย mean on an application for phone service?
I know ข้าพเจ้า is a formal way to mean "name", but beside that, there was a line with what looked like the word โดย in front of it. I am going on memory, so I may have misread it or mispelled it, etc..
Actually ข้าพเจ้า doesn't mean name. It's was very very formal way to say I or me.
โดยข้าพเจ้า will mean = by me.
But normally we didn't use it a lot. It will be use only in very formal letter, work or report.
Hope you understand my weird English explaination ^____^
- What's your dream?:)
- Japanese listening comphrehension.
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés
- Looking for someone to talk
- looking for a english partner
- tokyo travel