What does ข้าพเจ้า and โดย mean on an application for phone service?
I know ข้าพเจ้า is a formal way to mean "name", but beside that, there was a line with what looked like the word โดย in front of it. I am going on memory, so I may have misread it or mispelled it, etc..
Actually ข้าพเจ้า doesn't mean name. It's was very very formal way to say I or me.
โดยข้าพเจ้า will mean = by me.
But normally we didn't use it a lot. It will be use only in very formal letter, work or report.
Hope you understand my weird English explaination ^____^
- Is there someone who speaks English and French?
- French English exchange today
- What will you do when you felt stress or something happened that you do not like it?
- Your impression about China
- hello every body! My name Mai, i come from VietNam, my english is not well so i would like talk with some one!
- The difference between " Apply for" "Apply to" "Apply with"
- Malay language is Lingua Franca
- hi,what is the best method to learn a new words in english ?
- If you were rich, what would you do with your life?
- "Man Flu" - Fact or Fiction?