What does ข้าพเจ้า and โดย mean on an application for phone service?
I know ข้าพเจ้า is a formal way to mean "name", but beside that, there was a line with what looked like the word โดย in front of it. I am going on memory, so I may have misread it or mispelled it, etc..
Actually ข้าพเจ้า doesn't mean name. It's was very very formal way to say I or me.
โดยข้าพเจ้า will mean = by me.
But normally we didn't use it a lot. It will be use only in very formal letter, work or report.
Hope you understand my weird English explaination ^____^
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?
- What's the quintessential life in your country?