What does ข้าพเจ้า and โดย mean on an application for phone service?
I know ข้าพเจ้า is a formal way to mean "name", but beside that, there was a line with what looked like the word โดย in front of it. I am going on memory, so I may have misread it or mispelled it, etc..
Actually ข้าพเจ้า doesn't mean name. It's was very very formal way to say I or me.
โดยข้าพเจ้า will mean = by me.
But normally we didn't use it a lot. It will be use only in very formal letter, work or report.
Hope you understand my weird English explaination ^____^
- Alguem para falar e praticar meu portugues
- what can we learn from history?
- Are there any veterinary students or those who interested in medicine?
- Would anyone like to exchange our language in skype?
- Do you like that non native speakers correct your entries?
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?