Tom
Nannin (南宁)

I am considering to go to Nanning for spending some weeks on studying Chinese. Does anybody know a good language school there. It would be also great if you could share some experience you may have with Nanning.

Thank you very much!

你们好!

我考虑去南宁在一个中文学校提高我汉语。如果你们人士一个好好学校,就我感谢你们通知我。然后别问题是: 南宁怎么样?要花差不多五个星期在那儿。

谢谢:)

Oct 15, 2013 9:41 PM
Comments · 7

Hi, i advise you to learn the language from local university from Naining like Guangxi Norming University.

They are one of the teacher-training college in China. And also offer Chinese language courses for oversea people. Maybe you can try to see their introduction by link below, and contact them for details.

http://www.cice.gxnu.edu.cn/cice/eindex.asp

October 16, 2013

I suggest that you come to Guangzhou。I can teach you to speak Chinese, let's learn each other.

April 24, 2014

Welcome to Nanning ~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦。 Nanning is a crowded city, traffic is bad, particularly in the city centre. I think the food of Nanning isn't delicious, if you try to taste Lao you fen(老友粉), you can go to the Guangxi University of Finance and Economics . But if you want to taste Yun tun(云吞), i think you can come to Yulin.

I come from Guangxi and I spended my time of my college in Nanning. I am glad to introduce my town to you. 哈哈哈

October 17, 2013

You are welcome, Tom.  Have a nice learning time in Nan'ning.

October 17, 2013

Thank you mei, really useful :)

October 16, 2013
Show more