Site Feedback

Do you like to travel?

I have been traveling since I was 2 weeks old, but we started our non-stop world trip when I was 5 and that is how I got to be a trilingual in Mandarin, Spanish and English.

I am finally starting to get my Youtube videos up on Youku. This was my very first one and went viral on Youtube with almost 2 million views. It is the first 18 months of our world trip which started when I was 5 ( 45 countries on 5 continents and 8 years later and we are still traveling on this trip!!).

Hope you like it!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIyMDA1MDUy.html

http://www.soultravelers3.com 举家出游在5大洲45个国家,到目前为止,一个仅有23美元每人每天这些过去7年在世界各地旅行,我们是一个数字游牧家庭。孩子是5,当我们开始,现在12。,让我们成为朋友!在这里找到我们!

Share:

Comments

Wow, no travel lovers?

I like to travel but you need many money to do it. If I can I would go to many countries.

I think it is an illusion that travel is expensive and it does not have to be at all. We have been traveling the world non-stop for 8 years on just $23/day pp ( total travel and living costs) and that is much less than when we lived at home!

I guess if you could work from your computer or had a lot of money saved then you could do that but the majority of us have to have jobs at home, which also includes paying rent. Even if it costs less to travel then just live you have to have a source of income.

I love to travel but I always come back home to my job. I think that travel does not have to be very expensive if you are smart about it, but none the less you are very lucky. What have been some of your favorite places?

It is true, I have been very lucky to see so much of the world at my age. I count my blessings every day and it has also been a great help with learning languages and other cultures.

I think it has also taught me much about freedom, thinking out of the box and being entrepreneurial. I just turned 13 and I already have paying students on 3 continents ( from 5 to 30 years old) who I am teaching my 3 languages to ( in person and on skype or qq).

I've just grown up with a different perspective to travel and work. I love this quote because it reminds me that I don't want to be that kind of "normal".

“Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.”
― Ellen Goodman

I have sooo many favorite places it is always hard to narrow it down because every place has something special about it. That said, I adore Spain and have so many friends there. China was fascinating, we had a ball too in Bora Bora, Croatia, Sweden, South of France, Montenegro, Norway fjords, Tuscany ...Morocco and the Sahara was unique as was Bhutan. Too many amazing places to pick one.  I love Sydney and we are going back there very soon to celebrate my 13th birthday...planning that now!

很不错,在这个年龄游览了这多地方。我也是旅游爱好者,目前只是在国内到处跑,边教英语边旅游,一年换一个地方,很想去国外教汉语,但似乎难得有那样的机会。

是的 它似乎在中国境外旅行是对大多数中国人更难。

I like travel also. But I just travel around China and Southeast Asia. I should save money before travel Europe and Australia.

我是一个旅游痴迷者,我的旅行方式是骑自行车。非常想学好英语走更多的地方,就这样一直生活下去。

WOW is impressive. at your short age you speak 3 languages and have traveled a lot, you are very lucky. I would like to travel the world and speak many languages. However as Mackenzie said above I need a job or a kind of income where I don´t need to stand in one place. For traveling the way you family does. 

Add a comment