I'll come to Germany not at a weekend, but on a weekday
What's the difference between
-"I'll come to Germany not at a weekend, but on a weekday" and "I won't come to Germany at a weekend, but on a weekday";
- "He is good not only at math, but also at history" and "He isn't good only at math, but also at history"?
Thanks in advance.
- Blood donation. Do you think it must be forced or not ?
- The beauty of math
- Diseño gráfico en España
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando.Modo di dire legati al cibo: FARSI I CAVOLI PROPRI,NON VALERE UN CAVOLO
- what is the meaning of the sentence.
- what's your most favourite words ?
- A Question Regarding Intonation
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol
- Die Sterbehilfe : Was meinen Sie ? Was denken Sie ?
- Browsing websites