I'll come to Germany not at a weekend, but on a weekday
What's the difference between
-"I'll come to Germany not at a weekend, but on a weekday" and "I won't come to Germany at a weekend, but on a weekday";
- "He is good not only at math, but also at history" and "He isn't good only at math, but also at history"?
Thanks in advance.
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English
- Что-то нескучно делать на русском