I'll come to Germany not at a weekend, but on a weekday
What's the difference between
-"I'll come to Germany not at a weekend, but on a weekday" and "I won't come to Germany at a weekend, but on a weekday";
- "He is good not only at math, but also at history" and "He isn't good only at math, but also at history"?
Thanks in advance.
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- How to write beautiful English
- Where do you find FREE Korean e-books?
- If u have Wechat,then come with me,I creat a group for learn.
- He is just not into you?
- Looking for new friends
- Dónde está Surinam?
- Pueden ustedes aceptar la verdad?
- Projeto de memória
- How to better learn english