Happy birthday in your Native and target Language?
How do you say this famouse phrase "Happy birthday" in your native language?? you can say it as well in your target language!!
Español: Feliz cumpleaños
I say it "Selamat Ulang Tahun" :D
And my native language is indonesian.
Maligayang Kaarawan but we usually say Happy Birthday.
"Happy birth day to you" you can say by vietnam language "Chúc mừng sinh nhật bạn".
In Persian/Farsi = Tavalodet Mobarak!
In English = Happy Birthday!
In Arabic = Eid Meelad Sa'eed
In URDU Language: SALGIRAH MUBARAK ( Happy Birthday )
persian:tavalodet mobarak تولدت مبارک
С днем рождения! Russian
Portuguese: Feliz aniversário!
- who needs a language exchange
- Do you use Italki for collecting Skype contacts?
- Who is your favourite Mexican singer/band?
- how i want to speak English like a Native
- Ett/En in Swedish (Svenska)
- Need to learn English
- 我刚加入ITALKI 我不知道怎么开始
- Perfect body
- Movies in Spanish
- [a french question]