Happy birthday in your Native and target Language?
How do you say this famouse phrase "Happy birthday" in your native language?? you can say it as well in your target language!!
Español: Feliz cumpleaños
I say it "Selamat Ulang Tahun" :D
And my native language is indonesian.
Maligayang Kaarawan but we usually say Happy Birthday.
"Happy birth day to you" you can say by vietnam language "Chúc mừng sinh nhật bạn".
In Persian/Farsi = Tavalodet Mobarak!
In English = Happy Birthday!
In Arabic = Eid Meelad Sa'eed
In URDU Language: SALGIRAH MUBARAK ( Happy Birthday )
persian:tavalodet mobarak تولدت مبارک
С днем рождения! Russian
Portuguese: Feliz aniversário!
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们
- hows wanna learn arabic
- Italian possessives of proper nouns
- Want to improve my french skills!
- Το δημοψήφισμα