Happy birthday in your Native and target Language?
How do you say this famouse phrase "Happy birthday" in your native language?? you can say it as well in your target language!!
Español: Feliz cumpleaños
I say it "Selamat Ulang Tahun" :D
And my native language is indonesian.
Maligayang Kaarawan but we usually say Happy Birthday.
"Happy birth day to you" you can say by vietnam language "Chúc mừng sinh nhật bạn".
In Persian/Farsi = Tavalodet Mobarak!
In English = Happy Birthday!
In Arabic = Eid Meelad Sa'eed
In URDU Language: SALGIRAH MUBARAK ( Happy Birthday )
persian:tavalodet mobarak تولدت مبارک
С днем рождения! Russian
Portuguese: Feliz aniversário!
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries