Asking for an english name 求 英文名
I'AM learning english，but i have no a suitable english name ! my teacher call me isabelle , but i thing it's too old . i d'ont like it !
if you have any idea，please let me know~
How about Demi,or Sybil? I am watching "DOWNTOWN ABBY",and like Lady Sybil Crawley. Haha.
That's a funny topic, I think Issa would be good. What do you think?
@VIadimir issa ? lot of girls in your county called or not ?
I assume " NATASHA" is a good name for you.
1. Gift from God.
2. Born near Christmas day.
Good Luck !
Well Isabel is kind of a popular name in country, but people call them Isa or Chabela, I like more Isa, so but is on your choice :-)
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?