Asking for an english name 求 英文名
I'AM learning english，but i have no a suitable english name ! my teacher call me isabelle , but i thing it's too old . i d'ont like it !
if you have any idea，please let me know~
How about Demi,or Sybil? I am watching "DOWNTOWN ABBY",and like Lady Sybil Crawley. Haha.
That's a funny topic, I think Issa would be good. What do you think?
@VIadimir issa ? lot of girls in your county called or not ?
I assume " NATASHA" is a good name for you.
1. Gift from God.
2. Born near Christmas day.
Good Luck !
Well Isabel is kind of a popular name in country, but people call them Isa or Chabela, I like more Isa, so but is on your choice :-)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?
- How do I delete my account if registered by Facebook?
- how can i start to write a passage?
- Echange espagnol pour français.
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future
- معنى بائع بالروسي what the meaning seller in russian
- Group English Chat?