Asking for an english name 求 英文名
I'AM learning english，but i have no a suitable english name ! my teacher call me isabelle , but i thing it's too old . i d'ont like it !
if you have any idea，please let me know~
How about Demi,or Sybil? I am watching "DOWNTOWN ABBY",and like Lady Sybil Crawley. Haha.
That's a funny topic, I think Issa would be good. What do you think?
@VIadimir issa ? lot of girls in your county called or not ?
I assume " NATASHA" is a good name for you.
1. Gift from God.
2. Born near Christmas day.
Good Luck !
Well Isabel is kind of a popular name in country, but people call them Isa or Chabela, I like more Isa, so but is on your choice :-)
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?
- Different manners of laughing on skype
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?
- Learning Article : How To Learn And Remember New Words
- presentation. ( busco alguien que me pueda ayudar a aprender ingles )
- What are your favorite songs in english?