Asking for an english name 求 英文名
I'AM learning english，but i have no a suitable english name ! my teacher call me isabelle , but i thing it's too old . i d'ont like it !
if you have any idea，please let me know~
How about Demi,or Sybil? I am watching "DOWNTOWN ABBY",and like Lady Sybil Crawley. Haha.
That's a funny topic, I think Issa would be good. What do you think?
@VIadimir issa ? lot of girls in your county called or not ?
I assume " NATASHA" is a good name for you.
1. Gift from God.
2. Born near Christmas day.
Good Luck !
Well Isabel is kind of a popular name in country, but people call them Isa or Chabela, I like more Isa, so but is on your choice :-)
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED