Asking for an english name 求 英文名
I'AM learning english，but i have no a suitable english name ! my teacher call me isabelle , but i thing it's too old . i d'ont like it !
if you have any idea，please let me know~
How about Demi,or Sybil? I am watching "DOWNTOWN ABBY",and like Lady Sybil Crawley. Haha.
That's a funny topic, I think Issa would be good. What do you think?
@VIadimir issa ? lot of girls in your county called or not ?
I assume " NATASHA" is a good name for you.
1. Gift from God.
2. Born near Christmas day.
Good Luck !
Well Isabel is kind of a popular name in country, but people call them Isa or Chabela, I like more Isa, so but is on your choice :-)
- جمهورية مصر العربية , الاسكندرية
- Did I hear correctly?
- What's your favorite season? Why?
- Most recent experience abroad!
- How to get more entries corrected?
- Recommended Free Videos on Youtube for Learning Chinese
- Typing in a different language
- Le sens des temps dans la langue arabe
- meeting friend
- Barcelona FC