What is your favorite song? Why?
I have many favorite songs, but The Rose by Bette Midler is particularly beautiful. This is the last stanza:
When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snows
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose.
Here's a link to the song in case you would like to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxSTzSEiZ2c
I like the songs singing by Liuyuoying,who is from Taiwan.From her songs,i can feel peaceful.She also teach us how to face the feelings,how to cure the pains,and how to move on in the life.She's a woman with stories and very wise.
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية
- Name three things that you would like to do once you learn your language/s
- 사람들이 저새계서 함게 다 언어를 알면 새상의 모습이 어떻게 편했는지 궁금하다.
- Can a Chinese speaks English as good as a native American does?
- What would you do if someone or people stare at you for a long time?
- Let's talk about music!