How can I improve my oral and listening capacity?
communicate with others, first you must catch what they say, now I often can't understand what they mean; sometimes talk to others, the sentences I've leaned were forgotten....absurd!
If you are having trouble carry a tape-recorder and just ask the person you are talking to if you can record your conversation with them. Then, when you have time, you can listen back to the conversation. This will not help you instantly, but over time you become better at understanding what people are saying and you will be able to respond faster.
that's a good idea,thanks!
Just keep practising your English and don't be embarrassed. Your English speaking skills will add up graudally. It takes time. ;-)
- آيلتس أكاديمك
- Kan noen anbefale meg norsk folkemusikk?
- What's difficulty you meet in studying Russian ?
- Do you like playing football?
- Job interview
- Will it be too late to discover your dreams in 30s?
- Danish books. #(for danish people)
- What are the culture shocks you have experienced in China?
- BOOK AND LANGUAGE
- Tell the Difference