How can I improve my oral and listening capacity?
communicate with others, first you must catch what they say, now I often can't understand what they mean; sometimes talk to others, the sentences I've leaned were forgotten....absurd!
If you are having trouble carry a tape-recorder and just ask the person you are talking to if you can record your conversation with them. Then, when you have time, you can listen back to the conversation. This will not help you instantly, but over time you become better at understanding what people are saying and you will be able to respond faster.
that's a good idea,thanks!
Just keep practising your English and don't be embarrassed. Your English speaking skills will add up graudally. It takes time. ;-)
- Online Tools Which (Really!) Help Language Learners
- The most surprising place - El lugar mas soprendente
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange