How can I improve my oral and listening capacity?
communicate with others, first you must catch what they say, now I often can't understand what they mean; sometimes talk to others, the sentences I've leaned were forgotten....absurd!
If you are having trouble carry a tape-recorder and just ask the person you are talking to if you can record your conversation with them. Then, when you have time, you can listen back to the conversation. This will not help you instantly, but over time you become better at understanding what people are saying and you will be able to respond faster.
that's a good idea,thanks!
Just keep practising your English and don't be embarrassed. Your English speaking skills will add up graudally. It takes time. ;-)
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?
- Do anyone have any English singers to recommend?
- how to learn English
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports