How can I improve my oral and listening capacity?
communicate with others, first you must catch what they say, now I often can't understand what they mean; sometimes talk to others, the sentences I've leaned were forgotten....absurd!
If you are having trouble carry a tape-recorder and just ask the person you are talking to if you can record your conversation with them. Then, when you have time, you can listen back to the conversation. This will not help you instantly, but over time you become better at understanding what people are saying and you will be able to respond faster.
that's a good idea,thanks!
Just keep practising your English and don't be embarrassed. Your English speaking skills will add up graudally. It takes time. ;-)
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?