How can I improve my oral and listening capacity?
communicate with others, first you must catch what they say, now I often can't understand what they mean; sometimes talk to others, the sentences I've leaned were forgotten....absurd!
If you are having trouble carry a tape-recorder and just ask the person you are talking to if you can record your conversation with them. Then, when you have time, you can listen back to the conversation. This will not help you instantly, but over time you become better at understanding what people are saying and you will be able to respond faster.
that's a good idea,thanks!
Just keep practising your English and don't be embarrassed. Your English speaking skills will add up graudally. It takes time. ;-)
- To anyone needing a language partner to teach English
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently
- Typing in Japanese
- 谁住在Qinhuangdao还是学在Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology？
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?