“cc” in business letters
Is this sentence correct:
A: Please include John in the recepients of your next e-mail.
A wants to tell (in a formal/polite way) B to include John in the recepients (or send John a copy too) of the e-mail the next time B sends an e-mail to A. Kindly give more suggestions. Thank you!
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?
- What's the best form of language exchange?
- skype talk
- Any one has a desire to learn Arabic and teach me English?
- Looking for partner to learn English(native). I can teach you Russian (native). Please contact.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)