“cc” in business letters
Is this sentence correct:
A: Please include John in the recepients of your next e-mail.
A wants to tell (in a formal/polite way) B to include John in the recepients (or send John a copy too) of the e-mail the next time B sends an e-mail to A. Kindly give more suggestions. Thank you!
- What country you have been to?Where do you feel most special?
- Ramadan month
- Oscar Wilde
- speak together!
- I am looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Vietnamese
- who is ur ideal friend??
- I'm reading the book of Walden, but the expressions are kind of hard for me,can you help me?
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?