“cc” in business letters
Is this sentence correct:
A: Please include John in the recepients of your next e-mail.
A wants to tell (in a formal/polite way) B to include John in the recepients (or send John a copy too) of the e-mail the next time B sends an e-mail to A. Kindly give more suggestions. Thank you!
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?