“cc” in business letters
Is this sentence correct:
A: Please include John in the recepients of your next e-mail.
A wants to tell (in a formal/polite way) B to include John in the recepients (or send John a copy too) of the e-mail the next time B sends an e-mail to A. Kindly give more suggestions. Thank you!
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))
- Can anyone suggest a good and beautiful English name for girls?
- What's your favorite English newspaper?
- Can you learn me speak english
- What's the most beautiful language for you?
- we need to understand self
- Exchange help English & Arabic
- What's my feeling ???
- Tibetan discussion group