“cc” in business letters
Is this sentence correct:
A: Please include John in the recepients of your next e-mail.
A wants to tell (in a formal/polite way) B to include John in the recepients (or send John a copy too) of the e-mail the next time B sends an e-mail to A. Kindly give more suggestions. Thank you!
- Learning Article : British Or American English?
- French translation service anyone?
- Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader...
- Let's talk english
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group