Do you believe in fate or destiny?
i believe in destiny. it's true and i have seen many stories concerning human destiny :D
I believe in both. When bad things happen, I consider them as fate and when good things shows up, I consider them as destiny...
"The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
Your life mostly depends on your own decisions. If you messed up, usually there is no one to blame but yourself.
My life is setted all by myself,fortune is one of the most important term but the definitively term is how you have done ,you can shape your life by your great effort.
it's should be
Yes, Ms. Chen, I believe that everything is LUCK.
It was just luck that I was born in the United States, that I was born a male, that I was NOT born a very intelligent person, etc.
You may have heard of these sayings:
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
She was in the right place at the right time.
It is not what you know, it is who knows you.
In other words, everything depends on LUCK, or FATE, or DESTINY, or CHANCE.
I believe destiny,i know someone in the world is waiting for me ,although i have no idea of who he is,but i feel happy for this everyday.
yes i believe 100%
NO,we make our own destiny. And it is determined by our own chooses.
It's depend on your religion,As for me I don't believe in fate and destiny much,I think your fate and destiny depend on yourself.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?
- boring boring boring.......
- What do you think about Brazil?
- School in Dublin