Spanish conversation book
I'm looking for an upper-intermedia/advanced course book.
I need something that has a some conversation topic I could discuss with my language partner.
I teach English from a very good book "Speak Out" and it has a lot of conversation topics. I'm just wondering if anybody knows this kind of book for learning Spanish.
I have found this book helpful im helping me learn morre and more Spanish.... "Assimil Spanish with Ease" it starts off at a semi begginer level and gets all the way up to an advanced level.... You should google the Assimil series in all and see what you think.
- pourriez vous m'aider avec "temps des verbes"
- Hello everybody! How many of you ,couldn't live without computers and why?
- German - عربي
- Help me, please. Translate to English)
- today it's wonderful, i'm lottery. how about you
- TRADUCCION ESPAÑOL-INGLES
- Scripts of Hustle
- What are the most extreme temperatures you have ever known ?
- What is the right way to use Russian verbs correctly?
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué