Spanish conversation book
I'm looking for an upper-intermedia/advanced course book.
I need something that has a some conversation topic I could discuss with my language partner.
I teach English from a very good book "Speak Out" and it has a lot of conversation topics. I'm just wondering if anybody knows this kind of book for learning Spanish.
I have found this book helpful im helping me learn morre and more Spanish.... "Assimil Spanish with Ease" it starts off at a semi begginer level and gets all the way up to an advanced level.... You should google the Assimil series in all and see what you think.
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports
- Do you prefer to have siblings or not?
- I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. [Abraham Lincoln]
- Is mobile phone theft common in your country?
- Does music help to learn Russian or any other language ??
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^