Spanish conversation book
I'm looking for an upper-intermedia/advanced course book.
I need something that has a some conversation topic I could discuss with my language partner.
I teach English from a very good book "Speak Out" and it has a lot of conversation topics. I'm just wondering if anybody knows this kind of book for learning Spanish.
I have found this book helpful im helping me learn morre and more Spanish.... "Assimil Spanish with Ease" it starts off at a semi begginer level and gets all the way up to an advanced level.... You should google the Assimil series in all and see what you think.
- Subjuntivo Pretérito Perfecto.
- ENGLISH under practice
- Learning English!
- What do you do in your free time???
- À votre avis: Quel est un être humain ?
- FEAR RELATED TO LIFE
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?