Spanish conversation book
I'm looking for an upper-intermedia/advanced course book.
I need something that has a some conversation topic I could discuss with my language partner.
I teach English from a very good book "Speak Out" and it has a lot of conversation topics. I'm just wondering if anybody knows this kind of book for learning Spanish.
I have found this book helpful im helping me learn morre and more Spanish.... "Assimil Spanish with Ease" it starts off at a semi begginer level and gets all the way up to an advanced level.... You should google the Assimil series in all and see what you think.
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange
- Estoy interesado en el intercambio de idiomas,hablo el español.!
- Do you like hobby fishing?