Spanish conversation book
I'm looking for an upper-intermedia/advanced course book.
I need something that has a some conversation topic I could discuss with my language partner.
I teach English from a very good book "Speak Out" and it has a lot of conversation topics. I'm just wondering if anybody knows this kind of book for learning Spanish.
I have found this book helpful im helping me learn morre and more Spanish.... "Assimil Spanish with Ease" it starts off at a semi begginer level and gets all the way up to an advanced level.... You should google the Assimil series in all and see what you think.
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?