Just for fun!
To all Japanese learner, let's play Shiritori game. basic rule: a word ending in the "n(ん)" can not be used. well, let's go!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Common mistake I noticed with Spanish speakers
- How does just 'chatting' become purposeful conversation (from IATEFL 2015)
- Do you know special education?
- Have you taken the TOPIK?
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english