taking a shower or taking a bath?
We have many hot springs around us and many people visit when they have holidays.
even at home we usually take a bath.
its especially good in winter and it makes us warm and happy.
we wash our bodies and mind in it.
how about you?
I think it is the same. You will not change your sentence "Even at home, we usually take a bath/shower".
Hope this helps. Feel free to correct or comment if you have something in mind. XoXo
is it the same????
I guess people around the world take only a shower....
because they dont have hot springs normaly...
No, taking a shower and taking a bath is different.
When you take a shower, you are standing under running water, whereas when you take a bath you are lying inside of the bathtub.
Hope this helps.
I didnt ask the difference between taking a shower and taking a bath.
I was wondering if people around the world take a bath or not because they dont have any hot springs and i have heard many people take a shower except japan.
thanks for comment anyway.
I only take showers here, but when I stayed in Japan I took baths from time to time. I still took showers first, but would just sit and soak in the bathtub after. It was very relaxing. Here, for some reason the feeling isn't the same if I take a bath. Maybe it's just the environment and the people make it seem out of place.
its related with environment sometimes....
Mitsu san, we do take baths in the west, but perhaps not regularly, because it takes longer to fill up the tub. Some bathrooms have a tub, some just have a standing shower.
Taking a shower.. Taking a bath is not common here because having a bathtub is not common here in my country.
My english teacher, who is a native speakers, said that he always uses the phrase "take a shower".
I take showers. It's actually not as popular in the United States to have a bathtub. A lot people take showers only.
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?