Why are you learning a new language?
Hello.I'm learning English language because I want to emigrate to abroad. it's very important in my life.What's your reason?
Because I want to know the U.S. It's my favorite country after Brazil. Maybe I wanna live some time there, study or work.
Oh... and because I want to teach english when I'll be more old and can't work as a criminal lawyer.
because its my hobby))
I learn english because it is international language. I want to communicate people from all over the world. Currently It's also affects almost our day to day live, watching world news, study domestic and abroad, internet, computer, smartphone. I couldn't get job without English language. Therefore English Language has major role in my life. That's why I learn English.
It's a hobby of mine. There's also a stereotype that Americans can only ever speak English and I like to resist stereotypes. :)
Honestly, because it's required on good job offers, but in the last months, I start with the idea of learning a new language just for fun.
Yeah, coz leanring new language is fun!!! Especially English for me!!!
Maybe we should ask people "why aren't you learning a new language?". :)
Because it's my personal goal, and also I want to get a better job abroad.
i like learning some different languages and learn different culture of different countries. want to make friends from different countries . i think it will be fun
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français