Ever since I started running in minimalist shoes a couple years ago I have started to try and apply minimalist principles in other areas of life. They have turned out to be great. Today I talked to a friend who stayed with a family in Korea and complained that he had to sleep on the floor.
It got me thinking, does anyone have experience sleeping on "minamist" futons or thin mattresses. Maybe even the floor like some of the eastern countries. If so where would I go about buying one?
No comment given.
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?