Ever since I started running in minimalist shoes a couple years ago I have started to try and apply minimalist principles in other areas of life. They have turned out to be great. Today I talked to a friend who stayed with a family in Korea and complained that he had to sleep on the floor.
It got me thinking, does anyone have experience sleeping on "minamist" futons or thin mattresses. Maybe even the floor like some of the eastern countries. If so where would I go about buying one?
No comment given.
- if you were me!!
- When to use accent marks in Portuguese
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.