Ever since I started running in minimalist shoes a couple years ago I have started to try and apply minimalist principles in other areas of life. They have turned out to be great. Today I talked to a friend who stayed with a family in Korea and complained that he had to sleep on the floor.
It got me thinking, does anyone have experience sleeping on "minamist" futons or thin mattresses. Maybe even the floor like some of the eastern countries. If so where would I go about buying one?
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what's the difference of " lighting" and "lamp" in its usage ?
- Looking for language exchange partners who can practise Ehglish with me on Saturday nights(Beijing Time) .
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.