Ever since I started running in minimalist shoes a couple years ago I have started to try and apply minimalist principles in other areas of life. They have turned out to be great. Today I talked to a friend who stayed with a family in Korea and complained that he had to sleep on the floor.
It got me thinking, does anyone have experience sleeping on "minamist" futons or thin mattresses. Maybe even the floor like some of the eastern countries. If so where would I go about buying one?
No comment given.
- Learning English
- How to approach learning languages efficiently part 2.
- Bonne Fête Nationale Algerienne
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,