What will you do in the weekend ?
Normally we say ¨What are you do this weekend?¨ or ¨What are you doing over the weekend?¨
I am working on putting some windows in a house. I am also giving a couple of English lessons. I will also study Spanish for a little while.
Thanks ,It's a happy day.
maybe i would start to shop some shops:)
But I have to stay my home for studying english .
Work, Work, Work!!! :(
Sorry I meant "What are you doing this weekend?" in my first sentence.
i think on weekends we should relax ourselves , so i will do some shopping or meet friends
咕~~(╯﹏╰)b ，That is the difference between boys and girls
I will hang out with my friends
- هل اللغة الالمانية صعبة التعلم
- Skype Open Group
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.