What will you do in the weekend ?
Normally we say ¨What are you do this weekend?¨ or ¨What are you doing over the weekend?¨
I am working on putting some windows in a house. I am also giving a couple of English lessons. I will also study Spanish for a little while.
Thanks ,It's a happy day.
maybe i would start to shop some shops:)
But I have to stay my home for studying english .
Work, Work, Work!!! :(
Sorry I meant "What are you doing this weekend?" in my first sentence.
i think on weekends we should relax ourselves , so i will do some shopping or meet friends
咕~~(╯﹏╰)b ，That is the difference between boys and girls
I will hang out with my friends
- Some way to learn english fast?
- Wants to learn to speak native Spanish
- Je vais aller au Paris et au Bordeaux
- i want to learn english i need help
- How do you learn best? pictures? music? tv shows?...
- If you could be an animal... What would you be? Why?
- How to pronounce 'r' in french
- Have you ever felt in love with someone here on italki? Or, are you falling in love? Why?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- i want to learn english help me