What will you do in the weekend ?
Normally we say ¨What are you do this weekend?¨ or ¨What are you doing over the weekend?¨
I am working on putting some windows in a house. I am also giving a couple of English lessons. I will also study Spanish for a little while.
Thanks ,It's a happy day.
maybe i would start to shop some shops:)
But I have to stay my home for studying english .
Work, Work, Work!!! :(
Sorry I meant "What are you doing this weekend?" in my first sentence.
i think on weekends we should relax ourselves , so i will do some shopping or meet friends
咕~~(╯﹏╰)b ，That is the difference between boys and girls
I will hang out with my friends
- 我想学英语，谁可以教一教我嘛~（i want study english ,who are teach me ?)
- What is Happiness ?
- EL TIEMPO NO ES MÁS LO MISMO
- Does anybody can recomend me some podcast in slow english?
- 【Help】What topic should I talk to the foreign student from Europe?Need help now!
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？