What will you do in the weekend ?
Normally we say ¨What are you do this weekend?¨ or ¨What are you doing over the weekend?¨
I am working on putting some windows in a house. I am also giving a couple of English lessons. I will also study Spanish for a little while.
Thanks ,It's a happy day.
maybe i would start to shop some shops:)
But I have to stay my home for studying english .
Work, Work, Work!!! :(
Sorry I meant "What are you doing this weekend?" in my first sentence.
i think on weekends we should relax ourselves , so i will do some shopping or meet friends
咕~~(╯﹏╰)b ，That is the difference between boys and girls
I will hang out with my friends
- اريد محادثات صوتيه
- Whats App group! (spanish, english)
- Do you want to join Whats App group? (English, Spanish)
- Indie rock Italiano
- عزالدين من الجزائر
- Russian songs
- Is learning a language a subconscious process ?
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?