Site Feedback

Which country do you want to travel most?

Given a chance to go abroad, which country will you choose?Who will you go with?

Share:

Comments

I want to travel to American and i wish i can go with my girlfriend.I am so excited about it.What about you?

I want to travel to Netherlands with my sister .

I have a dream to travel to Scotland!!!!! Nature are so beautifull!!! But it it's not so easy to get visa to Scotland from my country(((( 

i will go to ausy,,, with my queen,,,, 

I would like to travel to Saint Pierre et Miquelon.

Because it's far away (near the Canada), everyone speaks French and this island is peacefully.

I like the style of the old colonial houses.

If it were feasible. I wish I could be kidnapped by Aliens and leave this planet for ever.

ಥ_ಥ

I would like to travel to Iran (Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz. Gilan) in a group. That's why I need to learn phrases in Persian to be more acquainted with the people.

I have yet to travel in oversea. But If I have a chance I want to travel to Canada. 'Cause many people tell me Canada has a lot beautiful landscape, Especially The nation garden in Canada is the oldest garden in the world. And Do you think Canada is the best country you want to travel, too ?

I have yet to travel in oversea. But If I have a chance I want to travel to Canada. 'Cause many people tell me Canada has a lot beautiful landscape, Especially The nation garden in Canada is the oldest garden in the world. And Do you think Canada is the most beautiful country you want to travel, too ?

I would like to go to Asia in Vietnam to see my friends there.

Japan

Add a comment