Site Feedback

do you often feel irritable ? what do you deal with it?

I don't know why I often feel uneasy and irritable. When I knew my roommates looked at my dariy , I felt uneasy so much. Past much time, I thought i accept this thing. In fact, I sometimes have bad dreams. When I saw she pretend nothing happened, I am afraid of her. For now, I still feel uneasy. Is this the part of society? I don't know how long i can forget this thing and get rid of this feelings.

Share:

Comments

Don't let her touch your things ,

It is unfortunate that she proved to be untrustworthy. You can't ignore the incident and you can't forget it. You need to say something, or the uncomfortable feeling you have will continue to gnaw on you. Tell her how her reading your private thoughts upset you. See if she wants to apologize. If you continue to write private thoughts in your diary, then find a way to write so that your thoughts can not be deciphered so easily.

If she regret to do it, I feel she should talk with me. But, for now, I wait for her over 2 weeks. She continue to pretend. My friends can't understand why I still feel unhappy. That is just a small thing. For me, everytime, I thought this thing, and I feel uncomfortable. It is difficult to tell who are real they. Yes, I should be please to know who is she. Thanks!

Personally, I would say that if you're not going to confront the situation by talking to her, then you need to move on. Otherwise you're just going to feel worse and worse. Also, find a diary with a lock and keep it hidden. Hope you feel better soon :)

Add a comment