Tina
Your living city

Do you love your living city? Would you like to introuduce it to me ?Thanks!

Oct 19, 2013 3:57 PM
Comments · 16

Hi Tina,

I live in Beysehir Turkey. It has also The 2nd largesst lake in Turkey. It is believed that it has the best sunset over the range mountains . Fishing is popular and attracts tourist for its history.

October 19, 2013

Hi Tina ! I live in Errachidia , which is a city in the southeast of Morocco ,located in the province of Errachidia , in the region of Meknès - Tafilalet. It was formerly known as " Ksar es-Souk" .

Of course i love my city because it is where I was born and grown up. My memories, family and friends from the childhood.And it's a special place to visit.It is surrounded by farms, which are famous with different types of dates.Also people here are friendly and the livity is unique and amazing. The food is great and weather is fantastic.

What about u Tina? Do u like ur city and why?

Thanks for asking!

October 19, 2013

Hi Tina ! I live in Errachidia , which is a city in the southeast of Morocco ,located in the province of Errachidia , in the region of Meknès - Tafilalet. It was formerly known as " Ksar es-Souk" .

Of course i love my city because it is where I was born and grown up. My memories, family and friends from the childhood.And it's a special place to visit.It is surrounded by farms, which are famous with different types of dates.Also people here are friendly and the livity is unique and amazing. The food is great and weather is fantastic. 

What about u Tina? Do u like ur city and why?

Thanks for asking!

October 19, 2013

my living city is great

but too much traffic , there's a lot of old buildings (french architecture

we have a lot of beautiful places such as saintcruize (an old spanish church on a mountain )that's my favoite place and there's also a place called (place des victoires) and front de mere(sea front) and there's also the cliff

my city is known as the second paris so if you ever wanted to visit it then my pleasure to be your guide

October 19, 2013

tks u for your question, Tina :D

I have been stayed in Hanoi which is captial of Vietnam about 3 years :) I love it, of course, beacause I love my country.

The weather is hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Hanoi is  very noisy. Traffic is crazy. There a a lot of vehicles: bike, mortobike, bus, car...

If u come to Hanoi, u can go to a lot of famouse places, such as Hoan Kiem Lake, One Pillar Pogoda, Uncle's Ho Museum,etc...and you can enjoy a lot of delicous foods. I bet you will like Hanoi.

Well come to my country :D

October 19, 2013
Show more